Contractors Reporting Services wants to help you gather the business tools you need to ensure your success after getting your FL Contractors license. Once you’ve completed the first steps by meeting the Florida general contractor license requirements, it is time to focus on building professional relationships and networks to strengthen ties and increase your opportunities for work. As always, it is our pleasure to be able to offer assistance outside the realm of contractor licensing, renewals and corporation set-up and we hope that you will benefit from the resources we’ve provided. Our past two articles have offered information on web-tools general contractor essential tools to assist with business tasks, professional design and editing projects as well as document & form creation. Part 3 of 3 offers options focused on Networking and Reputation Management.
1. Promotions and Networking
– . A must for many professionals, LinkedIn allows people to recommend you, find you via your location and expertise, and prompts users to advertise their experience and education for potential clients and employers.
– . Allows you to photograph a business card, turning it into a contact on your phone. Powered by LinkedIn, it also shows you their profile and common connections. Others, like Cardcloud, geotag the location of the card upon scanning, so you remember where you met the contact.
2. Project and Document Collaboration Online
3. Website Creation
4. Business Reputation Management
That’s it! The final 12 in our list. These essential web-based tools can aid any contractor in edging out the competition. In terms of business productivity, efficiency, client acquisition, profitability, and professional development, the sky’s the limit in 2016!
Contractors Reporting Services is your one-stop shop for assistance with obtaining a FL Contractors License, license renewal, corporation set-up or anything else related to the industry. We are experts at what we do and we are here to answer any questions that you may have. Please give us a call. We are here to help you.